In Piloteer, a whimsical and serenely challenging physics-based game about learning to fly, a renowned inventor is determined to overcome the stigma associated with flying a jetpack and convince the world that jetpacks should be revered by all.
Blending elements of both physics and trick-based games, players will need to maneuver their state-of-the-art jetpack through the skies while completing a myriad of increasingly difficult missions to change public perceptions.
Players will find themselves immersed in a wholly integrated physics simulation, making the beautiful world around them feel dynamic, unpredictable, and alive.
Ridiculous failure is imminent in Piloteer, making the accomplishments along the way feel all the more rewarding. Put on your jetpack and take to the skies!
• Increasingly challenging gameplay with sixty different missions
• Three beautiful environments to fly around in
• Career and Free Fly modes
• Custom-composed, serene piano score
• Silly and ridiculous physics-based ragdoll effects
• Universal support
• Share replays of your game via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
• "A challenging, yet oddly serene game."
• "Bonkers, masochistic gameplay."
• "Imagine trying to fly a jetpack in QWOP and you'll have a general idea of how it plays."
— 148 Apps
• "It’s about as serene as a bag of hammers in a washing machine."
• "Very much enjoying this one, even if it is completely ludicrous and super super super difficult."
• "Dude I really like this game! It has a cool style and it's fun to play."
— Lonnie (on YouTube)